Thursday, July 6, 2017

1st Tan Opus Tile

I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to try the tan Opus tiles.  I love the small regular tan tiles with the black and brown pens, and I love doing the white Opus tiles.  It's also been a long time since I did a Mandala too, which I also love to do.  I like to use the Mandala Stencils by Genevieve Crabe when creating a large Mandala because they save me the time of drawing all my grid lines first. You can purchase her stencils at www.tangleharmony.com.

I started out with a Celtic Knot.  I haven't done many of these, but I like  the You Tube video's by David Nicholls.  He has a different sense of humor that will either make you laugh or you might not like at all, but he has good video's that are easy to follow.  Here is the link to the circular border knot I used.  If you do a search on youtube.com of Celtic Knots David Nicholls you will see all the other videos he has.  

So here's is my 1st Tan Opus Tile......




With shading and highlighting


Prior to shading and highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment